A couple of days ago it was really hot and humid. We decided that we would go down to the complex pool and take a swim. I was so excited because I love to swim and it would be the first time for Blake. Not to mention he looked so cute in his swimsuit. However, when we got to the pool we were told that it wasn't opened and that they were not going to open it for another month! I really am having swimming with drawls. In AZ I would be able to swim already. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
The swim that never was.
Posted by
Natalie
at
9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Blake is so adorable! He looks rip roaring ready to swim! He is getting so grown up!
I've been having swimming withdrawals too! Our apartment complex told me the other day that they're hoping to open out pool in the next week or so. When they open our pool I'll call you and we'll all have a pool play date.
Post a Comment