Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've been tagged

The theme is four:

1. Four places that I go over and over: Dr. Woods, Wal Mart, my bed for a nap, & the freezer for ice cream.

2. Four people who email me regularly : My mom, Matt's mom, Nicole, & Nellie

3. Four of my favorite places to eat: Macaroni Grill, Serrano's, My moms, & Texas Road House

4. Four places I would rather be right now: Arizona, Idaho to visit Nic, Ben & Jess, & Nellie, on a pretty beach, hanging out with Matt, in the hospital holding my new son.

5. Four people I tag: Nicole, Nellie, Noelle, & Naomi

6. Four T.V. shows I watch: none now (we cancelled our service) but before: The Office, Reba, Martha Stewart, & American Idol

2 comments:

Jessica said...

We don't have t.v. either. We just check out movies from the library. We do get one channel and it happened to be the one that the olympics were on and also general conference!
Hey, come on up to Idaho! I suppose it would be more important to have that baby first! He's coming in 2 weeks. I can feel it in my bones. You're soooooooooooooooooooooooooo close!
Fun tag!

Anonymous said...

No, he can't come in two weeks! I'm sorry, Natalie, but you have to make it past your shower!! :o)