What cute boys!
AH! How cute are they. I love the costumes. You did a great job.
They look so adorable!! I just want to squeeze them both!!
SO funny. I have not blogged it yet, but Tate was almost an identical cowboy and Tanner was a puppy with a little black nose. I think we think alike! They are getting so big! (and so cute) I love that video of them cracking up at eachother.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What cute boys!
AH! How cute are they. I love the costumes. You did a great job.
They look so adorable!! I just want to squeeze them both!!
SO funny. I have not blogged it yet, but Tate was almost an identical cowboy and Tanner was a puppy with a little black nose. I think we think alike! They are getting so big! (and so cute) I love that video of them cracking up at eachother.
Post a Comment